WELCOME TO MIROTIC

안녕하세요! MIROTIC에 오신 것을 환영합니다, 동방신기의 팬 블로그. 제발 둘러보고 즐기세요!규칙을 따르 및 코멘트를 남겨 우리 알았지?숙박 재미와 건강!

Hello everyone and welcome to MIROTIC, a TVXQ fanblog. Please do have fun looking around. Also, please follow our rules. (NO HOTLINKING, GIVE PROPER CREDITS, NO BASHING) and leaving us a comment is really appreciated. Thank you and have fun in MIROTIC!

Our discussion forum, MIROTIC is now open. For discussions about TVXQ, please do register there and let's all spazz away!

ISCREAMSHINKI & KIBAN TVXQ: TVXQ's 5TH ANNIVERSARY PROJECT!!

Thursday 16 October 2008

[TRANS] TVXQ at Tablo's Dream Radio

Tablo's Dream Radio: Changmin's Parts

Tablo: Who's the wildest when all five of you are playing together?
Jae + Junsu: Yunho, Yunho hyung.
Tablo: It wasn't like that before right?
Yoochun: It's been like that ever since we debuted.
Yunho: I'm the kind of person who goes crazy once I start having fun.
Tablo: So who's the one who doesn't like playing?
Jaejoong: It should be Changmin right? (Everyone agrees).
Jaejoong: Oh, nono, actually, Changmin should be the craziest when we start playing!
Yoochun: The problem is, he doesn't go crazy often.
Tablo: When we were together the other day, I think Changmin was the first one to call manager hyung saying he was going to sleep too! I was dazed.
(Changmin keeps laughing)
Yoochun: Changmin's mood wasn't that good that day.
Tablo: I thought he was a nineteen year-old young man! Who knew such early-sleeping adults existed? It was only around 9 PM then right?!
Jaejoong: We say this, "The hardest celebrity to see, besides Seotaiji, is Changmin!"
Junsu: Choikang Changmin!
Tablo: Changmin seems like a shy person!
Changmin: Yeah, that's how I am.
Junsu: Although he's shy, it's no joke when he starts playing!
Yoochun: When he starts having fun....
Tablo: What is it?
Junsu: Other people are shocked!
Yunho: Sometimes he's wilder than us.
Tablo: Oh, you go crazy sometimes too? (Everyone laughs)
Tablo: To this extent.
Yunho: It's okay right?
Yoochun: There really are games you can't play with Changmin...
Tablo: What games?
Yoochun: [Coconut Time].
(Note: This is a game where older people switch roles with younger people, so instead of youngers using formal speech to elders, the younger ones can lecture or command the elders.)

Yoochun: Wow, really!
Junsu: You really can't play this with him!
Tablo: So when you play [Coconut Time], Changmin doesn't lose out!
Yunho: Don't play it!
Yoochun: Because we're on-air, Changmin probably won't play like he usually does...but...
Tablo: It can't be! Changmin ah, let's play a round!
Changmin: No, no! (Uses formal speech)
Junsu: This is for on-air broadcast...
Tablo: Let's play for twenty seconds, start---
Changmin: I can't! (Formal speech)
Tablo: St....art!
Changmin: (screams angrily) NO TABLO AHH! (Doesn't use formal speech)
Tablo: Changmin ah, how are you lately?
Changmin: Nooo! I don't want to play! (Uses informal speech)
Tablo: Changmin ah...
Changmin: Didn't I say already, I'm not playing not playing! I don't want!
Tablo: I know I know...
Wow, if this is the on-air version, then privately...
Yunho: It'll be stronger.
Tablo: Until now, I've seen more of Changmin's packaged appearance! Because TVXQ's existence is very mysterious to their fans. But for me, I can see the other four members often. I don't see Changmin very often though. So Changmin, to me, has a very mysterious existence.
Tablo: Sometimes I think maybe he (Changmin) isn't human.
Junsu: Changmin is the hardest person to see after Seotaji.
Tablo: Celebrities I want to see, and want to ask how he is.
Junsu: Choikang Changmin!
Tablo: It was like that last time too! We saw each other backstage last time, and the other four were joking and playing with me, but Changmin was in the corner...
Junsu: Listening to music, playing with his cellphone, and looking at the floor.
Tablo: I thought it was someone else. But after I understood I finally realized, it was...
Changmin: I'm a kid like this.
Tablo: You're a kid who likes to sleep really early. (Everyone laughs)

END

Translation: jae!fany @ Shinki! Forums (http://iscreamshinki.net)
Source: Our Changmin + Mr. TVXQ

No comments: