WELCOME TO MIROTIC

안녕하세요! MIROTIC에 오신 것을 환영합니다, 동방신기의 팬 블로그. 제발 둘러보고 즐기세요!규칙을 따르 및 코멘트를 남겨 우리 알았지?숙박 재미와 건강!

Hello everyone and welcome to MIROTIC, a TVXQ fanblog. Please do have fun looking around. Also, please follow our rules. (NO HOTLINKING, GIVE PROPER CREDITS, NO BASHING) and leaving us a comment is really appreciated. Thank you and have fun in MIROTIC!

Our discussion forum, MIROTIC is now open. For discussions about TVXQ, please do register there and let's all spazz away!

ISCREAMSHINKI & KIBAN TVXQ: TVXQ's 5TH ANNIVERSARY PROJECT!!

Monday 13 October 2008

[TRANS] 081003 Everyone~^^ This is Micky YooChun~~



Is everyone doing well?~
We DBSK are always having fun day after day thanks to everyone~^^
에고~^^(1)

It's about time for this cold to fall away but it's still going with us^^


Now while relaxing with a good feeling~
I played 1 round of a game for a while and am writing with a super happy mind/heart~
Now that I'm focusing on the monitor it's a bit hot.(2)
Shall we turn on the AC now?
This is why the cold stays with us - is what YooChunee said~^^ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ



With everyone's love (we) got the Mutizen song. ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ
I'm really really happy.
Tears felt like coming out but I tightly held it in!
What YunHo-hyung said when we got the award is all DBSK's heart~^^
Everyone knows right? Let's all continue to run together.

Recently because everyone does everything with us all the time, every moment gives a good feeling..
Especially the cheers!~ That's why we have a lot of strength ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ


Our most beloved pearl red~(3)
I'm always very thankful~ You know(understand) my/this mind/heart right?


The signing (event/meeting) was also really fun,
every time we stand on the stage a happy power fills (me)!!
I'm saying let's cheerfully go together~(4)


Sorry about making you guys wait while sitting alone all lonely...
From now on we'll sit together^^
No, should we stand?^^


Don't forget that (I/we) always love you~^^ (5)
Thanks~!~!~!~!

Notes:
This... is not word-for-word. >.> Chun wrote practically everything casually and all cutsy-ish so it wouldn't make sense if you translated it to english like that. It's kind of sad how I like this kind of talking more but it's harder to translate into english. orz If I figure out how to reword some parts I'll do that.

(1) 에고 as a word is like ego so I think he's just using as a sound.
(2) Sorry, can't word it right. Like he's focusing on the monitor and it's a "now that I think about it" moment
(3) Idk I think I made it sound too mushy that's all LOL
(4) There's an implied 'I'm saying' and 'try'
(5) It could really go either way because he didn't finish the sentence (like 1/2 his other 'sentences')

Oh, and ㅎㅎㅎㅎ is like *laugh* w/ a 'h' sound. hahaha huhuhu just 'h'

credits and translator: annneonet




THE TRANSLATOR REQUESTED THAT YOU CAN'T POST THIS ANYWHERE UNLESS YOU ASK PERMISSION to annneonet

No comments: